- UPGRADED-FIREPROOF: JUNDUN fireproof document bag still uses fireproof fibreglass cloth and aluminium foil material, but its temperature resistance can reach 2000 °F.
- UPGRADED-DESIGN: In order to strengthen the protection of customers’ valuables, we have designed a combination lock, details could be seen in the picture.
- FOLDABLE BAG: Folds without taking up space if you don't need to store items, Combining fireproof safe boxes together is the best solution to offer your documents and valuables complete protection in any fire accident.
- CERTIFICATION: JUNDUN fireproof bag has been tested by SGS, and met the highest requirement of UL94 VTM-0 Certified and ROHS IEC62321 Certified. You don't have to worry about quality and safety.
Item Weight： 300g
Dimensions：15 x 11 Inches
- To extend the life of the product as the years pass, we advised following these guidelines for its care:
- Avoid contact with greasy substances, as well as any material (hair-removed or fluffed cloth, etc.) that may transfer onto the product.
- Should it get wet or dirty on the surface, dry with a lint-free, light-coloured, absorbent cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- If your lining gets dirty or in case of superficial stains, we recommend that you wipe it with a soft and light-coloured cloth.
- In order to protect your product when you are not using it, store it in a clean place to avoid dust particles adhere.
We proudly offer free worldwide shipping for document bags over $39.9. Because the items are coming from overseas, shipping usually takes between 7-28 days from door to door (excluding processing time). In extremely rare cases, shipping will exceed 28 days due to factors such as shipping congestion, customs delays, and high order volumes.
Typical shipping time frames are as follows:
USA: Between 7 - 20 days average
Canada: Between 7 - 20 days average
Europe: Between 7 - 30 days average
Australia: Between 20 - 40 days average
Russia: Between 15 - 60 days average
All Others: Between 6 - 40 days average
You can track your order by simply contacting us.
Why is my tracking stuck?
This is completely normal. When your order is in transit and moving between countries, tracking will be very slow to update (the package(s) are on shipping containers in the middle of the ocean).
What shipping provider do you use?
You can expect to receive your package(s) through your local carrier (USPS if you are located in the US) once it passes through customs. Times will vary depending on multiple factors, including seasonality, backlog, and the speed of your local carrier.