- UPGRADED-FIREPROOF: Upgraded fireproof document bag is made of fireproof fibreglass cloth, super aluminium foil material and non-itchy silicone coated fibreglass which stands up the temperature to 2100℉.
KeeQii Fireproof Document Bag & Water-Resistant
- 60° Super Protection
According to the Federal Emergency Management Association (FEMA), on average, over 25 million American families are affected by natural
disasters every year!
Are you concerned that a flood or fire could destroy all your important documents?
Are you worried that your safe won’t keep your papers safe against the elements?
Now you don't need to worry too much. Having a fireproof document bag can greatly reduce losses in the event of unknown natural disasters.
- KeeQii fireproof bag stands up the temperature up to 2100℉.
- With combination lock can protect privacy.
- 3-layers Fiberglass for Great Fireproof Protection.
- Non-itchy Silicone Coating for Great Water Resistant Protection.
- Perfect size for legal documents, letters, certificates, etc.
Item Weight: 306g
- To extend the life of the product as the year's pass, we advised following these guidelines for its care:
- Avoid contact with greasy substances, as well as any material (hair-removed or fluffed cloth, etc.) that may transfer onto the product.
- Should it get wet or dirty on the surface, dry it with a lint-free, light-colored, absorbent cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- If your lining gets dirty or in case of superficial stains, we recommend that you wipe it with a soft and light-colored cloth.
- In order to protect your product when you are not using it, store it in a clean place to avoid dust particles adhering.