- Fireproof and waterproof: Fireproof document box is made of double-layer SGS-certified fireproof material, inner aluminium foil, and outer coated silicone glass fibre. A fireproof box can withstand temperatures up to 2000°F (UL94 VTM-0) and keep your valuables 100% safe in the event of a fire. In addition, our Fireproof bag uses a waterproof zipper to withstand water spray in most situations.
- Newly upgraded aluminium foil lining: Are you still worried about the nylon lining melting at high temperatures and destroying your documents? Compared with nylon lining, aluminium foil has high fire resistance and will not melt and stick at high temperatures, thus effectively protecting documents. And moisture-proof, protect your old photos from fading and keep your unforgettable precious moments at all times.
- Clear storage function partition: Fireproof safety box has a large storage space of 14.5"x 10.9", which can be placed in A4 files without folding. The functional division in the file storage box clearly includes four card slots and four passports, as well as multiple certificate areas and paper document areas, so that you can quickly find the documents you need.
- Powerful storage capacity and portability: We were always looking for a fireproof document case that could be easily carried and hold all non-lost documents in the event of an accident, such as birth certificates, ID cards, graduation certificates, skills certificates, real estate certificates, etc. . Safeguard your and your family's important information.
Item Weight： 480g
Size：14.5 x 10.9 Inches
- Do not wash or immerse the fireproof bag in liquid. Or wash it with a washing machine. Clean the fireproof bag with a wet towel.
- Please pay attention that the long time high temperature will cause the paper in the fireproof money bag to carbide. So please keep the pouch in a safe near the floor.
- Any fireproof document bag does not support endless fire exposure, so please do your best to keep minimum exposure.
- A fireproof bag is a barrier to protect your documents and jewellery Cash from fire damage. But the best way to protect everything is still to keep them away from fire.