- Box Not a Bag: Are you still confused about buying a bag when you want to buy a box? The real fireproof document box is here. A Fireproof document bag uses three layers of fireproof materials-aluminium foil and double-layer silicone glass fibre coating, which can withstand up to 1000°C. Provide excellent fire and water protection for your irreplaceable files.
- Anti-static Design: Are you still worrying about the dusty storage box? Anti-static material can prevent dust from sticking to the outside of important document storage and keep it tidy at all times. And moisture-proof and shock-proof, protect your old photos from fading, and always save unforgettable precious time.
- Larger Storage Space for Classification: With 16.1"x11.4"x4.7" large size, Fireproof storage box with a 3-layer design, including 8 passport mesh pockets, 16 card slots, 4 U disk pockets, and 5 folder layers, and one spacious main pocket. A4 fireproof document box stores all kinds of important documents in a safe and orderly manner, allowing you to quickly find the documents you need.
- 3-Layers Excellent Fireproof Protection.
- Superior Water-Resistant Performance.
- Powerful storage classification function.
- Comfortable and durable portable hand strap.
- Suitable for a variety of situations.
Item Weight: 1.01kg
Dimensions: 16.1 x 11.4 x 4.7 inch
- Do not wash or immerse the fireproof bag in liquid. Or wash it with a washing machine. Clean the fireproof bag with a wet towel.
- Please pay attention that the long time high temperature will cause the paper in the fireproof money bag to carbide. So please keep the pouch in a safe near the floor.
- Any fireproof document bag does not support endless fire exposure, so please do your best to keep minimum exposure.
- A fireproof bag is a barrier to protect your documents and jewellery Cash from fire damage. But the best way to protect everything is still to keep them away from fire.
We proudly offer free worldwide shipping for document bags over $39.9. Because the items are coming from overseas, shipping usually takes between 7-28 days from door to door (excluding processing time). In extremely rare cases, shipping will exceed 28 days due to factors such as shipping congestion, customs delays, and high order volumes.
Typical shipping time frames are as follows:
USA: Between 7 - 20 days average
Canada: Between 7 - 20 days average
Europe: Between 7 - 30 days average
Australia: Between 20 - 40 days average
Russia: Between 15 - 60 days average
All Others: Between 6 - 40 days average
You can track your order by simply contacting us.
Why is my tracking stuck?
This is completely normal. When your order is in transit and moving between countries, tracking will be very slow to update (the package(s) are on shipping containers in the middle of the ocean).
What shipping provider do you use?
You can expect to receive your package(s) through your local carrier (USPS if you are located in the US) once it passes through customs. Times will vary depending on multiple factors, including seasonality, backlog, and the speed of your local carrier.