- 【Fireproof & Waterproof & Stain-Resistant】 The document-safe storage box sets are made of New upgraded anti-static silicone coated fibreglass - which improves fire and water resistance. This file box cabinet can withstand 1832°F(1000°C) and it would not be wet with water. Dirt-resistant material, no cleaning pressure.
- 【Multifunctional Storage】This fireproof filling box can be used with hanging file folders, and file classification, which can store legal documents and letter-size papers. The storage organizer can be also used for clothes, photos, toys, etc. Trust the fireproof file organizer box, you can get a safe and orderly lifestyle! An extra large storage box (15’’W x 12.5’’ D x 10’’H ) is suitable for most occasions.
- 【Detail of the Storage Box】①Two handles, easy to carry and drag the file box. ②Two-label slots. There are label pockets on the left and right sides, which is convenient for sorting, moving, and saving time to find items. ③ High-quality PVC lid can hold up to 80 pounds, children can sit on it.
- High-quality Anti-static Material: The document organizer box can be dust-proof.
- File Storage Box Dimension: 15 x 12.5 x 10 inches.
- Fireproof Document Box Material: Anti-static double-layered non-itchy silicone coated fibreglass.
Item Weight: 1.4kg
Size: 15 x 12.5 x 10 inch
- Do not wash or immerse the fireproof bag in liquid. Or wash it with a washing machine. Clean the fireproof bag with a wet towel.
- Please pay attention that the long time high temperature will cause the paper in the fireproof money bag to carbide. So please keep the pouch in a safe near the floor.
- Any fireproof document bag does not support endless fire exposure, so please do your best to keep minimum exposure.
- A fireproof bag is a barrier to protect your documents and jewellery Cash from fire damage. But the best way to protect everything is still to keep them away from fire.
We proudly offer free worldwide shipping for document bags over $39.9. Because the items are coming from overseas, shipping usually takes between 7-28 days from door to door (excluding processing time). In extremely rare cases, shipping will exceed 28 days due to factors such as shipping congestion, customs delays, and high order volumes.
Typical shipping time frames are as follows:
USA: Between 7 - 20 days average
Canada: Between 7 - 20 days average
Europe: Between 7 - 30 days average
Australia: Between 20 - 40 days average
Russia: Between 15 - 60 days average
All Others: Between 6 - 40 days average
You can track your order by simply contacting us.
Why is my tracking stuck?
This is completely normal. When your order is in transit and moving between countries, tracking will be very slow to update (the package(s) are on shipping containers in the middle of the ocean).
What shipping provider do you use?
You can expect to receive your package(s) through your local carrier (USPS if you are located in the US) once it passes through customs. Times will vary depending on multiple factors, including seasonality, backlog, and the speed of your local carrier.