- Fireproof and water-resistant: Fireproof document box is lined with a double-layer glass fibre cloth, which can withstand up to 2000℉. Double fire protection provides excellent fire and water protection for your irreplaceable documents. A Fireproof document bag also uses sponge material to prevent moisture and vibration, protect your old photos from fading, and keep the unforgettable precious times in memory.
- Powerful storage classification function: Fireproof safety box adopts a three-layer design and includes 4 passport mesh bags, 16 card slots, 4 U Disk pockets, 5 folder layers, and one main pocket with a large space. File Organizer Bag stores all kinds of important documents in a safe and orderly manner, allowing you to quickly find the documents you need
- Multiple security protection: The combination of password lock and double zipper improves the security of document storage. The newly upgraded fireproof document bag adds a cross-type elastic band in the largest pocket, which can fix documents to prevent sliding and prevent it from accidentally falling. A fireproof box is very suitable for storing classified documents in indoor places such as homes, archives, and offices.
- Excellent Fireproof Protection.
- Superior Water-Resistant Performance.
- The powerful storage classification function.
- Comfortable and durable portable hand strap.
- Suitable for a variety of situations.
Item Weight: 750 g
Dimensions: 14 x 11 x 4 inch
- Do not wash or immerse the fireproof bag in liquid. Or wash it with a washing machine. Clean the fireproof bag with a wet towel.
- Please pay attention that the long time high temperature will cause the paper in the fireproof money bag to carbide. So please keep the pouch in a safe near the floor.
- Any fireproof document bag does not support endless fire exposure, so please do your best to keep minimum exposure.
- A fireproof bag is a barrier to protect your documents and jewellery Cash from fire damage. But the best way to protect everything is still to keep them away from fire.
We proudly offer free worldwide shipping for document bags over $39.9. Because the items are coming from overseas, shipping usually takes between 7-28 days from door to door (excluding processing time). In extremely rare cases, shipping will exceed 28 days due to factors such as shipping congestion, customs delays, and high order volumes.
Typical shipping time frames are as follows:
USA: Between 7 - 20 days average
Canada: Between 7 - 20 days average
Europe: Between 7 - 30 days average
Australia: Between 20 - 40 days average
Russia: Between 15 - 60 days average
All Others: Between 6 - 40 days average
You can track your order by simply contacting us.
Why is my tracking stuck?
This is completely normal. When your order is in transit and moving between countries, tracking will be very slow to update (the package(s) are on shipping containers in the middle of the ocean).
What shipping provider do you use?
You can expect to receive your package(s) through your local carrier (USPS if you are located in the US) once it passes through customs. Times will vary depending on multiple factors, including seasonality, backlog, and the speed of your local carrier.