- FIREPROOF & WATER RESISTANT: Fireproof money bag is made of high-quality non-itchy silicone-coated fiberglass which stands up the temperature up to 1832℉ (1000℃). It will keep your values 100% safe. This cash pouch is not only fireproof but also highly water resistant in case it gets wet for any reason.
- ULTRA SAFE PROTECTION: This small fireproof safe pouch protects your documents & files including passports, licenses, USBs disks and CDs deeds, certificates, coins, cash, letters, precious photos, marriage certificate, money and more.
- ZIPPER CLOSURE PROTECTION: Fireproof zipper adds storage security and carrying safety. Fireproof document bags are ideal for offices or homes. Combining a fireproof bag and a SAFE BOX together is the best solution to offer your documents and valuables complete protection in any accident.
- CASUAL DESIGN FOR DAILY LIFE - with a stylish handbag design, you can take a fireproof money bag to go to work, shopping, or on a business trip, portable and can be easily folded, and you can use it anytime and anywhere.
The fireproof money bag is designed with no-itchy silicone-coated fibreglass fabric! Withstanding temperatures as high as 1832℉ (about 1000℃), and featuring an A5 size pocket that offers safe storing space, you can put many valuables in it, such as passports, licenses, certificates, coins, cash, letters, precious photos, marriage certificates etc. With a fireproof zipper closure and a portable handling trap, it is convenient for you to carry a fashional handbag to the office, home or business.
Size：10.6 x 6.7 inches
- Do not wash or immerse the fireproof bag in liquid. Or wash it with a washing machine. Clean the fireproof bag with a wet towel.
- Please pay attention that the long time high temperature will cause the paper in the fireproof money bag to carbide. So please keep the pouch in a safe near the floor.
- Any fireproof document bag does not support endless fire exposure, so please do your best to keep minimum exposure.
- A fireproof bag is a barrier to protect your documents and jewelry Cash from fire damage. But the best way to protect everything is still to keep them away from fire.