- Fireproof and Water Resistant: fireproof document bags are made of high quality fire retardant silicone coated fibreglass (passed SGS TEST: UL94 VTM-0 certified) and aluminium foil lining which withstands the temperature up to 2000℉. Meantime, an important document organizer is totally water resistant and can survive the spray of a firefighter's hose on full blast, providing 100% security seal and maximum protection for your documents.
- Organizing documents Orderly in One Place: fireproof bag for documents comes with multiple compartments to store various types of documents. We could put our important documents in this bag, like birth certificates, passports, land and property titles, the latest tax filing, diplomas etc. The best part is that these relatively moderate-sized units make it possible to maintain valuable documents in an easily accessible and convenient location for quick access in the event of any crisis.
- Aluminum Foil Lining for Double Protection: are you still worried that your documents will be damaged under high temperatures? The lining of Most fireproof waterproof document bags on the market is made of nylon which is easily burnt or melted under high temperatures. JUNDUN document bag has an Aluminium foil lining. It will prevent documents from overheating. It is highly recommended that a fireproof bag is combined with a fireproof safe.
- Withstand high temperatures up to 2000℉.
- The bag has lots of compartments to organize the documents and cards.
- A fireproof bag with aluminum foil lining will prevent documents from overheating.
- A water-resistant zipper can survive the spray of a firefighter's hose on full blast.
- It is highly recommended that a fireproof document organizer is combined with a fireproof safe.
Item Weight: 408g
Size: 14.5 x 10.9 inch
- Do not wash or immerse the fireproof bag in liquid. Or wash it with a washing machine. Clean the fireproof bag with a wet towel.
- Please pay attention that the long time high temperature will cause the paper in the fireproof money bag to carbide. So please keep the pouch in a safe near the floor.
- Any fireproof document bag does not support endless fire exposure, so please do your best to keep minimum exposure.
- A fireproof bag is a barrier to protect your documents and jewelry Cash from fire damage. But the best way to protect everything is still to keep them away from fire.