- Fire and Water Resistant: Fireproof document box is lined with a double layer of glass fibre fabric and is resistant to temperatures up to 2000°F. Double fireproof provides excellent fire and water protection for your irreplaceable documents. The Fireproof document bag is made of a sponge, which is moisture and shock-resistant and prevents old photos from fading, keeping unforgettable and precious moments in your memory.
- Powerful storage and sorting: Fireproof box with lock features a three-tier design with 2 passport mesh pockets, 1 u-drive pocket, 5 file compartments, and a spacious main pocket. Fireproof box for documents all your important documents in a safe and organized manner, allowing you to find the documents you need quickly.
- Security and portability: The combination of a 3-digit combination lock and double zips increases the security of document storage. The improved cylindrical handle fits better in the palm of your hand. Dual design for your business trips, travels, and all kinds of outdoor activities.
- High capacity storage: Measuring 9.4" x 5.9" x 3.2" inch, a Fireproof box can store everything from small keys, coins, USB sticks, and passports to large mobile phones, bills, insurance invoices, and more, Fireproof document storage makes it a must-have for your travels.
- Excellent Fireproof Protection
- Superior Water-Resistant Performance
- The powerful storage classification function
- Comfortable and durable portable hand strap
- Suitable for a variety of situations
Item Weight: 330g
Dimensions: 9.4 x 5.9 x 3.2 inch
- Do not wash or immerse the fireproof bag in liquid. Or wash it with a washing machine. Clean the fireproof bag with a wet towel.
- Please pay attention that the long time high temperature will cause the paper in the fireproof money bag to carbide. So please keep the pouch in a safe near the floor.
- Any fireproof document bag does not support endless fire exposure, so please do your best to keep minimum exposure.
- A fireproof bag is a barrier to protect your documents and jewellery Cash from fire damage. But the best way to protect everything is still to keep them away from fire.