- DOUBLE FIRE-RESISTANT PROTECTION: Still worrying about the lining burning or melting? A fireproof money bag is specially designed with Aluminum Foil on the inside, and retardant-treated silicone fiberglass on the outside which withstand temperatures up to 2000℉. Upgraded inner aluminum foil material has better fire-resistant performance. It will not be burnt or melted at high temperatures. Make sure that a small fireproof bag offers your valuables 100% safe when breaking out the fire.
- PORTABLE AND EASY TO STORE: Perfect size at 8'' x 5'', with a stylish handling strap design. A fireproof bag acts as a fireproof wallet bag or fireproof money bag. It is very convenient for you to take it when you are working, shopping or business trip. Because of its compact size and soft material, a fireproof envelope for money is easily stored in a drawer or fire-resistant safe.
- Upgraded HIGH-VIZ Night Reflective Strip: With the high visibility design, whether under daylight or low light condition or in evacuation situations, you can quickly find your fireproof envelope bag, the reflective strip points you in the right direction and do not waste any second in an emergency.
- Double Fire-Resistant Protection.
- Superior Waterproof Performance.
- Protect Your Valuables from Moisture.
- Casual Design for Daily Life.
- Suitable for a variety of situations.
- Product Information
Item Weight: 167g
Size: 8 x 5 inch
Closure Feature: Zipper +Veclro
Standard: SGS: UL94 VTM-0
Do not wash or immerse the fireproof bag in liquid. Or wash it with a washing machine. Clean the fireproof bag with a wet towel.
Please pay attention that the long time high temperature will cause the paper in the fireproof money bag to carbide. So please keep the pouch in a safe near the floor.
Any fireproof document bag does not support endless fire exposure, so please do your best to keep minimum exposure.
A fireproof bag is a barrier to protect your documents and jewellery Cash from fire damage. But the best way to protect everything is still to keep them away from fire.